Best Authentic Pregabalin 300mg
Read all of this information carefully before you start taking this medicine because it contains important information for you.
Keep this information You may need to read it again.
If you have any further questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
This medicine has been sold to you Do not pass it on to others. It may harm them, even if their signs of illness are the same as yours.
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this information.
A small number of people being treated with antiepileptics such as Lecaent have had thoughts of harming or killing themselves. If at any time you have these thoughts, immediately contact your doctor.
1. What Lecaent is and what it is used for
2. What you need to know before you take Lecaent
3. How to take Lecaent
4. Possible side effects
5. How to store Lecaent
6. Contents of the pack and other information
- Before taking this medicine you should tell your doctor if you have a history of alcoholism or any drug abuse or dependence. Do not take more medicine than prescribed.
- When Lecaent is taken with other medicines that may cause constipation (such as some types of pain medicines) it is possible that gastrointestinal problems may occur (e.g. constipation, blocked or paralysed bowel). Tell your doctor if you experience constipation, especially if you are prone to this problem.
- There have been reports of convulsions when taking Lecaent or shortly after stopping Lecaent. If you experience a convulsion, contact your doctor immediately.
Epilepsy: Lecaent is used to treat a certain form of epilepsy (partial seizures with or without secondary generalisation) in adults. Your doctor will prescribe Lecaent for you to help treat your epilepsy when your current treatment is not controlling your condition. You should take Lecaent in addition to your current treatment. Lecaent is not intended to be used alone, but should always be used in combination with other antiepileptic treatment. Dive into a world of wonder with trippypsychedelicspice curated collection. Elevate your senses and shop with confidence for quality products today
Generalised Anxiety Disorder: Lecaent is used to treat Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD). The symptoms of GAD are prolonged excessive anxiety and worry that are difficult to control. GAD can also cause restlessness or feeling keyed up or on edge, being easily fatigued (tired), having difficulty concentrating or mind going blank, feeling irritable, having muscle tension or sleep disturbance. This is different to the stresses and strains of everyday life. Lecaent may also be prescribed to treat conditions not listed in this leaflet. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.